Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Movies
Garr and I are always going to movies and we tend to be fairly opinionated about them. Our opinions are not always the same about all the movies but it's fun to look forward to new movies coming out. Since we don't have a baby to post pictures of everyday, and our lives are fairly boring other than going and watching new movies I thought that reviewing movies on our blog would be a good way for me to keep posting. My brother Jesse suggested it and I agreed that it was a good idea. I told Garr and he said that it sounds too much like homework for him, so he will just have to deal with what I say about the movies and my opinion will rule. If he has anything he wants to add he will have to put it in here and I know he will not agree about everything. So here goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment