We went to see jumper opening weekend. Garr was really excited about it because it is a sci-fi/fantasy movie and it has two of his favorite actors from Star Wars: Samuel L. Jackson and Hayden Christensen. I was not too excited about it and I had fairly low expectations. Unfortunately even with low expectations I was still disappointed. The Critics' Consensus on rottentomatoes.com said that it was an erratic action pic with little coherence and lackluster special effects. I agree for the most part, the effects were fair but not worth sitting through 90 minutes of a confusing plot line. They tried to do too much with one movie, I suppose that the Jumper lived up to its title by jumping from one plot line to another with little to no explanation. I give it a very generous 4/10.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Jumper
We went to see jumper opening weekend. Garr was really excited about it because it is a sci-fi/fantasy movie and it has two of his favorite actors from Star Wars: Samuel L. Jackson and Hayden Christensen. I was not too excited about it and I had fairly low expectations. Unfortunately even with low expectations I was still disappointed. The Critics' Consensus on rottentomatoes.com said that it was an erratic action pic with little coherence and lackluster special effects. I agree for the most part, the effects were fair but not worth sitting through 90 minutes of a confusing plot line. They tried to do too much with one movie, I suppose that the Jumper lived up to its title by jumping from one plot line to another with little to no explanation. I give it a very generous 4/10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment