Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Leatherheads

We recently saw Leatherheads at the Dollar Theater. Neither of us were looking forward to it a lot, but we gave it a try anyway. Suprisingly we both actually really enjoyed it. I don't think it is necessarily for the avid football fan since the actual football sequences were not amazing. The rest of the movie was entertaining and I thought the combination of George Clooney, Renee Zellweger, and John Krasinski was a nice choice. They all had good comedic timing with each other and they were funny to watch. The movie is set in the 1920's and has a nice historical feel to it. I found it interesting, funny and entertaining. It may not be for those who are looking for an action packed sports movie, but for those who are just looking for a solid comedy set in a historical framework this is for you. I give it a 6/10.

No comments: