This movie came out in March, but we just went and saw it at the Dollar Theater. We waited a while to see it because it is a little kids movie and we didn't want to pay full price for something that might be really disappointing. After seeing it I wish we would have gone sooner. It is actually hilarious, I suppose it was made for kids but as an adult I may have enjoyed it more than the kids in the theater. Jim Carrey and Steve Carell do excellent jobs with the voice work, and Will Arnett is hilarious as Vlad the vulture. I was a little apprehensive about the fact that the movie was based off a short book by Dr. Seuss, but it actually is a really interesting story and it comes with a good message. Definitely see it with the kids or without it is a really entertaining flick either way. I give it a 8/10.Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Horton Hears a Who!
This movie came out in March, but we just went and saw it at the Dollar Theater. We waited a while to see it because it is a little kids movie and we didn't want to pay full price for something that might be really disappointing. After seeing it I wish we would have gone sooner. It is actually hilarious, I suppose it was made for kids but as an adult I may have enjoyed it more than the kids in the theater. Jim Carrey and Steve Carell do excellent jobs with the voice work, and Will Arnett is hilarious as Vlad the vulture. I was a little apprehensive about the fact that the movie was based off a short book by Dr. Seuss, but it actually is a really interesting story and it comes with a good message. Definitely see it with the kids or without it is a really entertaining flick either way. I give it a 8/10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment