Wolverine was one of the movies that I had been most looking forward to coming out this year. I am definitely biased since Wolverine is one of my favorite comic book heroes. Some of the critics said that this movies was just another origin story, and that it was nothing new. For me I loved to see what happened to him to make him the way he is in the X-Men movies. It answered a lot of questions I had while watching the other 3 movies. Since I am fascinated with Wolverine, I enjoyed every minute of this movie. I can see how some people might get confused since there are a lot of characters that come in and out of the movie, but I thought it was awesome. The action is amazing and I thought that the story was well done. It is most definitely my favorite movie this year so far. If you like tons of great action and awesome superheroes, definitely go and see it. I know I will see it again in the theater. 9.5/10.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Wolverine was one of the movies that I had been most looking forward to coming out this year. I am definitely biased since Wolverine is one of my favorite comic book heroes. Some of the critics said that this movies was just another origin story, and that it was nothing new. For me I loved to see what happened to him to make him the way he is in the X-Men movies. It answered a lot of questions I had while watching the other 3 movies. Since I am fascinated with Wolverine, I enjoyed every minute of this movie. I can see how some people might get confused since there are a lot of characters that come in and out of the movie, but I thought it was awesome. The action is amazing and I thought that the story was well done. It is most definitely my favorite movie this year so far. If you like tons of great action and awesome superheroes, definitely go and see it. I know I will see it again in the theater. 9.5/10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Garr and Sally! I am so glad you posted all these reviews. James and I are duds and hadn't seen any of these yet. We are too cheap to do anything about a new movie unless we hear it is okay (that is why I rent from the library. Free. Unfortunatly, we often get what we paid for. D'oh!) Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you guys. We feel bad that nothing ever happened last time you called. James is SO busy, but that is no excuse. Take care!-malinda
Post a Comment