We recently took a trip to California for Thanksgiving. We saw Conan live, went to 6 Flags, and visited friends. It was a really great trip, and it was Sally's first time making Thanksgiving dinner. Luckily it turned our pretty well.
Here we are waiting in line for Conan. These are our excited faces. We made Andy and Conan t-shirts.

Here is Sally and Sarah waiting in line. Sally is trying to recreate Andy's face.... unsuccessfully. Sarah has LaBamba's face on her shirt.
Here is Garr with some of the guys on the show. They were doing a bit with Pierre Bernard in the 5 million dollar jock strap. It was on of Garr's finest hours.
This is Garr embracing the Families of Gotham City at Six Flags, I guess he just got carried away in the moment.
Thanksgiving at Denny's, for our Slamapaloosa. It was almost worth the pointless 45 min wait.
Here is a second picture that was taken when Sally went a little crazy and Garr really liked the food.
3 comments:
Glad you had a fun time. Fun(ny) pics! Can't wait to see if "Christmas in IL" is tops "Thanksgiving in LA". When I asked Miriam if she wanted to say anything in this comment she said, "Why don't they have any videos?"
See you soon!
Tammy
Hey Garr,
Digging the Capri pants look in that last picture.
Alvin
WHAT?! No pictures of the best gift ever?!?! And now that I think about it, why didn't we take any pics of our first feast??? What were we thinking?! I guess we were just starving by then.... :) COME BACK GUYS! I'VE GOT MORE RHUBARB FOR YA! EHHHHHH?
Post a Comment