Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Movies


I've never read the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I heard it's a lot different from the movie, so if you liked the book you might not like this. But for us, we went in not knowing what to expect and really liked it. We thought it was hilarious and a lot of fun. And Mr. T is in it and is perfect. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Surrogates was not a mind-blowingly awesome movie, but it was still pretty cool. My favorite part was just how different the surrogates looked from the people, mostly done with makeup I presume. The movie wasn't super spectacular, but it was still a decent Si-Fi thriller that is worth watching. I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

And finally we saw Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D for the price of 1. They're still great movies. We hadn't seen them in a long time and it was well worth it for us to see them in 3D for the 1st time. The 1st one is a little better because an evil kid that blows toys up is more interesting than the bad guy being the toys having depression from never being played with again by a kid. This problem is never really solved by the end of the film. It kind of makes me nervous for the 3rd one, but we'll see. Anyways, we totally recommend you revisit these classics before the 2 weeks is up.

2 comments:

Folks Photography said...

yay loved the reviews! i haven't seen any of those haha but i know ppl that have :) maybe I'll go see them now, I'm a lame lame boring person

writer said...

Glad you are back to reviewing. :)