Friday, August 15, 2008

Star Wars: The Clone Wars


This movie is awesome! I don't recommend trying to compare this to the movies. It's not like this is the 7th best movie of all time or anything. But it is a good little animated movie that is a great start to what could be the best animated TV series of all time. You have to remember that this started off as a TV show and nothing more. And then they decided to kick it off with a movie because the series was turning out so well. So if you go in just expecting to see a long episode of an awesome animated series, like Mask of the Phantasm, then you'll be completely satisfied. This movie is action packed, funny, exciting, good for adults, and great for kids and especially girls. I recommend this movie to everyone. I'm excited to see it again and even more excited for the series. It deserves a 10/10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garr, loved your comment on Countingdown.com. You rock.

-Valerie Atherton

Molly said...

Garr.. I have a feeling you'd like this..
http://fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=4255&cat=307